Welcome to our circle of Community Builders.
As a Community Builder, you too are a catalyst for innovation.
When you become a Community Builder you join a small circle of strategic thinkers and doers who are committed to helping Architecture for Humanity grow. You see the impact of our work first hand. You meet others who share your belief in the power of design. And like us, you learn by doing.
- Annual site visit to one of our projects. See our work in person and be an active part of building sustainable communities around the world.
- Access to industry leaders working on the cutting edge of community design: architects, designers, contractors, materials manufacturers, social entrepreneurs, and many others.
- Sponsor a Design Fellowship in your name. The first $20,000 will be used to put a Design Fellow in the field and we will name their fellowship after you.
- Serve as an adviser for the Open Architecture Challenge.
- Sponsor a Chapter Network. Support our volunteer chapter members to be an active part of building sustainable communities locally.
- Architecture for Humanity business cards for your use as an advocate for building sustainable communities around the world.
- Be recognized on our website, Annual Reports and other special events.
The Site Visit
As a Community Builder you will have the opportunity to participate in yearly site visits of completed projects and projects in progress.
Each trip you will travel with Architecture for Humanity design team members and fellow Community Builders to a different part of the world to see our work first hand. You'll gain a broader understanding of the challenges faced by the communities with which we work and exchange ideas directly with community leaders making a difference.
For more information, please contact: